I make lots of different kinds of “chicken bites”. This one is probably my favorite. Italian food without lots of carbs is hard to pull off 🙄. Make a side veggie, dip them in marinara and you’ve got yourself a tasty dinner! Happy Tuesday….keep cooking!
Parmesan Chicken BitesPrint Recipe
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Panko*
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Cooking spray
Chop up the chicken into 1 inch pieces, salt and pepper
In one bowl mix the panko, garlic, paprika.
In another bowl place the flour
In a third bowl mix the eggs up
Dip the chicken pieces one at a time into the flour, then the eggs, then heavily cover in the panko Parmesan mixture. Press the panko onto the pieces and place on a baking sheet
Spray all of the chicken pieces with cooking spray and bake at 375 for 15 minutes or done.
Sprinkle with parsley and dip in marinara sauce and go bed with a happy belly 😃🍴